She Rescued Fifteen Cats!!

Emily, 

At the RV Park where I live, they had an abundance of cats. They asked a resident to trap and shoot them. 😭 There were 5 babies that were just 3 or 4 months old that I would feed. Even though I'm only in a 39 foot camper, I took them all in so they could have a better life, Cat care. Months later, I was also able to catch a pregnant female and the dad both. 

       Two days later, she gave birth to six babies. A rescue took mom, dad, and babies. A little less than two weeks ago, one of the others I'd taken in gave birth to two little ones. Her name is Tori (for Tori the Tortie) and here are some pictures of her and her adorables. The ginger is a girl and the white one is a boy. ❤️🐈 A rescue is helping me with the rest of these sweethearts, and all in all, I was able to save fifteen. 😁Cat care. 

Comments

Popular Posts